Oral History Forum Special Issue: Working Lives: Special Issue on Oral History and Working-Class History
The Oral History Centre presents the latest Special Issue from the “Oral History Forum D’Histoire Orale” titled Special Issue: Working Lives: Special Issue on Oral History and Working-Class History. This Special Issue contains the following Articles;
- Oral History and Working Class History: A Rewarding Alliance
- Reconstructing Alberta Working-Class History via Oral History: A Challenge for a Politically Engaged Academic
- Oral History, Working Class Culture, and Local Control: A Case Study from Brewer, Maine
- Producing Memory: Public History and Resistance in a Canadian Auto Town
- Vendors, Mothers, and Revolutionaries: Street Vendors and Union Activism in 1970s Puebla, Mexico
Sandra C. Mendiola García
- “Migrants’ Nights”: Subjectivity and Agency of Working-Class Pakistani Migrants in Athens, Greece
With the following Reviews;
- Review: Cooking in Other Women’s Kitchens
- Review: Sisters in the Brotherhoods
- The Alberta Federation of Labour’s Centennial Website: A Fantastic Resource (if you can find it)
Including Letters to the Editors with Jane LaTour.
If you would like to become a member of COHA and get access to the Forum, please visit the Canadian Oral History Association website.